cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new customer email login

coco

new customer email login

Hi there, I'm a new customer to plusnet my connection should be hooked up tomorrow. i've been trying to set-up my email account without any joy. I also can't sign into webmail. Do i have to wait for my connection to be activated to able to log in to get my mail? I thought my activation email would go to my new plusnet mail address.
Sorry if this is answered in an faq somewhere but I couldn't really see anything after a quick search.
5 REPLIES 5
James
Grafter

Re: new customer email login

Hi Coco (the mighty),
From what I can tell, your mailboxes are active.
I've also managed to log into your mailbox without any difficulty.  What are you having problems doing?
coco

Accessing the thing full stop. I haven't been able to sign in at all in the webmail and I've just been trying to set up a thunderbird mail client unsuccessfully. if everything is working then the only thing i can think of is that I have mistyped my password during set-up. I have several passwords that i use and change regularly and I've tried all of them. I can't see anything about re-setting passwords either.
James
Grafter

Hint: Your password is in upper case.
coco

Yeah i guessed that when i couldn't log into the member centre initially.
I'm in now thanks. Turns out I was using my full email address as my user name. D'oh. In my defence I normally use hotmail and that's how they roll.  Doesn't explain why thunderbird wouldn't retrieve my mail, which it is now.
Anyway thanks again for responding so quickly. I hope you're prepared for an onslaught of similarly noobish questions I could probably answer myself if I actually stop and look at what i'm doing. lol.
cheers
James
Grafter

Onslaught of similarly noobish questions is perfectly okay Grin