cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to borrow a TBB latency graph. can u help?

scootie
Grafter

Re: need to borrow a TBB latency graph. can u help?

Quote from: Chris
Hope they help you get to the bottom of whatever issue you're having.
Might be worth noting that my result was done on the 'Extra' profile on a Fibre to the Cabinet line.

missed this last night,FTTC  just what i wanted to hear  Smiley
issues am having is am not able to enjoy battlefield 1943 (esp the planes) at least 2 days out the week and every other day is poor or very boarder line, shouldn't feel the need to check my tbb graph each evening before deciding weather to switch the xbox on or not, during the easter 2 an half week holiday here every day was insane, even getting latency peaks at 10 am and stuff.
i knew vm was evil but i still joined, some one kick the dog

scootie
Grafter

back again, like a dog with a bone  Smiley
any one got a snap shot of plusnet tbb latency from yesterday Sunday 12th ideally between 2pm-11pm
widespread packet loss on virgin media, amazing what a bit of rain can do to a isp that don't care about over selling
would like to shut those up that think it was a tbb end issue, i now know the firebrick's ip address but didnt have this info last night so couldn't pathping it
WWWombat
Grafter

Here's mine, now on FTTC.
The yellow stuff after 8PM is because I got relegated to watching the latter part of the grand prix on iPlayer.
Plusnet Customer
Using FTTC since 2011. Currently on 80/20 Unlimited Fibre Extra.
mikecrawford71
Dabbler

Quote from: Asbo

any one got a snap shot of plusnet tbb latency from yesterday Sunday 12th ideally between 2pm-11pm

Bit late but here's mine;
scootie
Grafter

cheers for the graphs after finding the ip of one of the firebrick's tbb are using i could see the loss happening on 1st an 2nd hop after leaving the vm network.
@wombat nice to see you can watch iplayer and only effect your latency, jitter to the level i have 24/7  Smiley
live graph at post time thats the best it gets, 4pm is here so the managment kit that is there to improve things is kicking in now and am pretty sure it will get worse till midnight, tho its warm so most peeps wont be in doors, shame on vm that you have to look for the hand of god in order to insure you wont be left pulling your hair out why gaming