Did you mean: 

multiple questions[Exchange upgrade, IP Profile, Router]

dragona
Grafter

multiple questions[Exchange upgrade, IP Profile, Router]

Howdy Guys!
Got a few questions,
First one is:
I have been checking the exchange status for WNPEN and a few months ago spotted an upgrade to our exchange was being done by 30/09/2012 using bt exchange checker and sam knows, these 2 sites still show that we have an RFS date for the exchange but usertools dont seem to have picked it up stating there is no announced date... so my question would be:
If PN Usertools does not pick this up would this mean no automated change over to ADSL2+ occurs? ive read around and it would seem that automated emails are sent out when you are due to be changed over.
Second:
IP Profile, ive been tweaking with my set up the last few days and managed to get some more DS speed to the tune of 1500-2000 kbps ive sucessfully synced around the threshold for 6mb for 3 days going to highs of near 6850 and lows of about 6200 depending on what i change though the IP profile doesnt seem to change. and is stuck at 4MB while i understand im likely not to get the 6MB profile its failed to get to 5.5Mb or even 5Mb profile over the 3 days there was 1 drop where it resync'd  and have rebooted router 1 time per day to see if i can nudge the profile anywhere.  I was having issues with my router dieing in the early hours of saturday where router was not contactable but active connections were still able to transfer. to resolve this issue it was neccisary to reboot router frequently could the large number of rebooots be causing an issue?
ADSL Link                     Downstream                    Upstream
Connection Speed       6752 kbps                      448 kbps
Line Attenuation               42.0 db                            26.0 db
Noise Margin                      2.6 db                                 22.0 db
The 2.6 noise margin is intended.
ip profile says 4Mb bt speedtester shows:
3.74 Mbps down
0.35 Mbps up
Latency 42.25
is there any better way to try and get it to update? I'm under the impression that an infrequent reboot can nudge your ip profile.
And Finally
Routers:
Im looking for a new Router, currently have a DGN2000 (hate it) can't use wireless N majority of the time as it refuses to let any device connect to it on any port (LAN or WLAN) forcing me to use mixed b/g which never seems to allow videos to be streamed across WLAN.
Second router is my trusty old DG834Gv3 which isn't wireless N but does sync at higher speeds(and holds those speeds solidly) than the DGN2000.
Can anyone reccomend a decent ADSL2+ modem/router with Wireless N?
Thanks for your time!
-Ash