cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving adress

thomas1971

moving adress

i am moving address and noticed 65 pound charge ,if this correct think I would be better moving supplier 

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: moving adress

Welcome to our community forums @thomas1971

We'd offer to cover this £65 charge if you sign up to a new contract with us.

If you would like to go ahead, I'd recommend speaking with our House Moves team on 0800 013 2632 and they will be able to arrange the move for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Re: moving adress

@thomas1971 wrote:

i am moving address and noticed 65 pound charge ,if this correct think I would be better moving supplier 

A warm welcome to the forums.

Terminating services at your existing property will incur a service cease charge from BT Wholesale regardless of how you proceed.  You might get a new provider at your new property which will connect you for nothing ... on a new contract likely to be of similar duration to a new contract with Plusnet, who as Gandalf said above, will waive the cease charge at the old property and the connection charge at the new property.

Moving suppler might not actually save you very much at all.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.