cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modem router

logindukas82
Grafter

modem router

hi there,i'm newbie here,i have my fiber bb instalation day confirmed at 30.12.13 ,also 2day i receive by post PN router...but i hear that is have some WIFI isues...so now deside to buy router like BT homehub 5.any one can recomend similar modem router to buy whit intergraded modem ????Thanks in advance....
5 REPLIES 5
Stanman24
Grafter

Re: modem router

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Why not get a Home Hub 5 from ebay ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

logindukas82
Grafter

thanks for quick respond  Cheesy i think the HH5 is good enough,just would like to see what other using for FTTC conections and what they can advice...
logindukas82
Grafter

i'm little bit confused,our street cab is HUAWEI,not ESI one,now asking again whitsh one wireless ac router should be best solution?i know that if i deside to go ahead whit wifi ac router,then i need to keep BTOP modem....just was told that better to get wifi router whitsh maches DSLAM(some thing whit chippset's) and another solution is BT home hub5.....this solution is one box(modem and router in one box)i realy waiting members respon and recomendation...Thanks in advance....
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

http://www.shop.bt.com/products/bt-home-hub-5-90RY.html?q=homehub (cheaper on Ebay though).
Available 'soon' (fully featured but going to be expensive), possibly the ultimate 'one box solution': http://www.avm.de/en/news/artikel/2013/cebit_7490.html
Also 'plenty' of 'ac' routers that will work with the BT modem.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.