cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing referal cheques...

Robtheplod
Grafter

missing referal cheques...

hi. Last month I was told I'd be getting my referral payment via a cheque, which i understand did'nt occur due to a problem at plusnet. I've now passed another referral date with another email telling me a cheque will be issued..... is anyone else actaully getting these chequesHuh
To rub salt into it, the emails keep telling me how much I'm saving on my account!! - not at present, I'm paying full whack!
4 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Re: missing referal cheques...

Hi there,
The automated tickets will state a cheque needs to be generated but if you have bank details on your account we will process through these.
We're doing some work now which will fix this problem once and for all. We appreciate it's a hassle to wait for a cheque to arrive and then have to bank it.
Mand
Grafter

By the way, I've asked our finance team to sort these out for you this afternoon.
Robtheplod
Grafter

thanks mand, fingers crossed.....
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
Your cheque is on it's way to you. Smiley
The reason a cheque needed to be issued in this case is that the amount you are due actually totalled more than your invoice value, as such we cannot refund to your bank account directly (we can't put back more than we took out).