cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

madmadi: Upload speed issue

madmadi

Hi guys,
I am on vale fibre where the download speed should be up to 40Mbps and  upload up to 9.5Mbps
I have raised a ticket with faults and they keep saying that the upload speed for me is 2Mbps.
What is going on here? I have 1.6Mbps upload, it was better before I switched to fibre!
Am I missing something?
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Upload speed was 2Mbps, this has now changed to 10Mbps but your line might not have been switched.
I doubt very much your upload was better than 1.6Mbps before fibre.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

If you signed up for Fibre before 14th August then your upload speed will have been set to 2Mb as that's the product we supplied at that point. We're now uplifting everyone but that's not an instant change for all customers, we're working in batches so you'll see the new upload speed over the next few weeks.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
madmadi

Hi Chris,
That is great, thanks for clearing it out. Why they did not inform me about that in the ticket correspondence on the beginning? I would not lose my time...
Now, I am just wondering why they did not advise about that, instead they offered me to switch to FIBRE EXTRA at additional cost of course... What is that???????Huh
One more thing, is there any way to get my speed history?
Thanks
Martin