cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line check please

kirbymirza
Hooked

line check please

hello, could someone please do a line check for me please, my internet keeps dropping and i have had 1 or 2 phone calls that crackle now and again, but this is not always

I have replaced the filter and the connection lead but the problem is still happening.

thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: line check please

kirbymirza
Hooked

thanks, but its  not working at the moment, says this:

Broadband Fault Checker temporarily unavailable

the troubleshooter i have already done that.

ill wait for the link to be fixed, unless someoine  from plusnet does one first

thanks

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hi there @kirbymirza first of all a warm welcome to the community forums.

If your line is cracking it's unlikely the broadband troubleshooter will help.

I'd advise to run a line test at https://www.plus.net/my-account/tools/phone-troubleshooter/

Once you complete this, the end result may not be very informative as that's a known problem we're aware of.

I'd advise to then check for any open questions on your account at https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search which may indicate a fault has been identified.

If you have any problems, please let me know and I'll run a line test tomorrow for you.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
kirbymirza
Hooked

hi spoke to someone on chat saturday night, they found a fault via a line check

thanks

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

No problems, happy to see a fault has been raised with Openreach. If you require any further assistance please just let me know.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button