Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

leaveing code

snipperuk
Grafter

leaveing code

can i have a pac /leaving code please ?
just been knocked from a 2mb ip line to 1250kbps  with no disconnection or faults  Angry
sick to death of max stable rate
6 REPLIES 6
Addnan
Grafter

Re: leaveing code

For cancellation you have to call :(. You can find number on contact page. On iPod right now so can't give link, sorry.
Addnan
Grafter

To add, why not explaing your problem here. I'm sure someone would love to help.
snipperuk
Grafter

just sick to death of BT and max stable rate .......
had problems in the past but i resently bought a new router so i logged off and powered down for a while and turned on the new router
only to find the attenuation had gone up to 65bd ( from 60)
so i logged off again ect ect and put my old router back on  to find my line ip had been knocked down to 1500  Angry
2 days later there was a blip with my electric supply where it went on and off twice so i started cursing thinking my speed will have been knocked down again
but when i checked it had connected at 2300 with a line ip 2mb  Smiley  the fastest ive ever had .............. 24hrs later with no disconnections or line drops
my line ip was down to 1250  Cry 
im after moving to tiscali as i know for a fact there service is not effected by BT's max stable rate cr@p
Addnan
Grafter

Unfortuantley thats how BT's system works. The slightest blip can cause your speed to drop quite a bit and I guess the only way to avoid it would be to move LLU. I would say give the staff and other members here a chance to help you fix the problem first. I don't think fourm staff will be back until Tuesday because of bank holiday.
snipperuk
Grafter

trouble is theres nothing anyone can do ........ like you say its down to BT
snipperuk
Grafter

wonderful BT have lifted my IP to 1750 quicker than usual  Cheesy 
just need PN to lift my IP from 1250 now  Roll_eyes  pretty please  Kiss