cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kelly communications have broken my internet AGAIN !

florence2
Dabbler

kelly communications have broken my internet AGAIN !

Yesterday i saw a kelly communications van across the street and 15 minutes later my internet disconnects and reconnects at a much lower speed. Since the last episode where kelly desided to leave testing equipment connected to the exchange for months which constantly disconnected my internet my connection has been excellent with a constant speed (The BT engineer who fixed it told me). My Noise margin is up and speed is down and i dread seeing their vans or Virgin Media vans on my street as i just know my internet is going to be effected. Can someone look into this ?
4 REPLIES 4
southerner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: kelly communications have broken my internet AGAIN !

Glad I'm not the only one that has no faith in those lazy bodge artists.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

That's disappointing to hear about but a reset of the SNR margin should put that right. 

I've just done that now so you should see improvement within the next 24 hours.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
florence2
Dabbler

Thank you Adam that seems to have solved the issue. Can guarantee Kelly have bodge something to fix someone elses problem and its effecting everyone else. I'm so glad you guys read these forums to so we can resolve these issues without having to sit on the phone and raise a ticket. Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Ah cheers! 

It's really good to hear that fixed it so thanks a lot for taking the time to let us know Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team