cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just switched from adsl homesurf to a more recent package, slight problem

solja

just switched from adsl homesurf to a more recent package, slight problem

hey guys,
I just switched from adsl homesurf, a package that I had been on since I first signed up in 2003 to broadband your way 14.99.  Initially I had thought that this package had its advantages [15GB limit as opposed to my 13GB limit.]
Now my problem is that, although it has its 15GB limit, it has a cap that the 'free surf' is from midnight till 8am..where as my old package was midnight till 4pm.  I wasn't aware of this when I switched as I thought free hours would remain the same.  Is it possible to either switch back to my old package or acquire a package that has free hours from midnight till 4pm for the same price of 18.99?
3 REPLIES 3
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: just switched from adsl homesurf to a more recent package, slight problem

I think if it was very recent, and you raise a ticket, you would hope that PN would be sympathetic - provided their systems can do it of course.
Nothing to lose by asking formally.  Wink
Be3G
Grafter

If raising a ticket doesn't get you anywhere, PM a member of the Comms Team here - that's either Bob, Chris, Mand, Jameseh or Orbrey - and they should be able to sort it out for you.
puddy
Grafter

Quote from: solja
Is it possible to either switch back to my old package or acquire a package that has free hours from midnight till 4pm for the same price of 18.99?

Yes if its within 30 days you can switch back to your old package.
I never went over to BBYW for the same reason.
Raise a ticket asking to switch back asap

puddy