cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just noticed new interleaving menu on member centre.

scootie
Grafter

just noticed new interleaving menu on member centre.

just noticed i have the interleaving menu now. yet it say's interleaving is on but dmt  its still saying on fastpath which is what it should be.
any ideas as to why it would say interleaving on.
5 REPLIES 5
davidj66
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: just noticed new interleaving menu on member centre.

Where did you find this on menus? I have just looked at my router stats and I've noticed that interleaving is on - it wasn't before but I can't find the option to switch off in Members centre.
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

If it's on you can't turn it off yourself, so the option isn't visible.
I vaguely recall my member centre was once "out of sync" regarding interleaving, I guess there's a minor bug somewhere.
davidj66
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

A further point tho' - I'm sure that my router was showing " G.DMT - fast" - its now showing "G.DMT - Interleave" - I haven't reported any problems,( I'm synching at 8128/448 ,my D/S Attn =20 and SNR =8.8)so why/who would have turned it on? Huh
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I can't remember the circumstances where it would appear in your member centre TBH, I'll check over your account when I get out my next meeting and have a look.
@brewerdave
It's more than likely set to auto, so if the line conditions have changed it might have come on to combat that.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
paulby
Grafter

If it's on you can't turn it off yourself, so the option isn't visible

Not entirely true Smiley
The button, IIRC, simply raises a ticket on your account to have interleaving turned off.  If the button isn't visible, you can request that interleaving be turned off here.
Or navigate there:
Help and Support>Help Assistant>My Broadband Connection>(login)>DSL Max Interleaving