cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ip profile

HaydnExport
Grafter

ip profile

Hi , my line has lost sync at around 3am the past couple of days, any idea what it could be?
7 REPLIES 7
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: ip profile

Central heating coming on or some such other event like that?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
HaydnExport
Grafter

nope, nothing like that, i put the first one down to max premium being added, but now twice in two days?  Coincidence?  I'll check again in the morning and see if it's worth raising a ticket.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

There is the possibility this has something to do with your interleaving thread. As you already have a thread running you should keep any issues that arise there as they may well be related. It gets very confusing and difficult to follow if there is more than one thread on the go. I've posted in you other thread, best continue this there.
By the way, don't open another ticket (yet anyway) you've already got two on the go if I've understood the other thread correctly.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re:ip profile

One order to move you to Max Premium and one to remove interleaving maybe?
Might be worth getting something like routerstats to monitor your connection and see what happens when you lose sync.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
HaydnExport
Grafter

Will download that program now, i always seem to lose sync between 2am and 4 am .  Anyway , i am getting stupid speed and pings tonight , between 100 and 200, just like last tuesday, is there another network problem?
HaydnExport
Grafter

I have that program , now what do i do with it ? Cheesy
HaydnExport
Grafter

RIIIight , i went gateway hopping till i found one with a decent ping (juniper 6)  but 20 mins later i am back to 100+ pings.  Is there a reason why this is happening?