cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intermittent connection time for a change ?

MwEmpire
Grafter

intermittent connection time for a change ?

Had a few problems with connection and here we go again. My connection always seems to drop at the best times i.e over Christmas with the kids new Xbox games.
Now over the last couple of days on and off for no reason, trying to do a bit of work from home today and spent most of the morning with my ar*se in the air bent over the sofa trying to reset the router not much fun for anyone.
I have been relatively happy with the service, but with constant moaning from my kids and my wife i think a change is due, I now can see why I constantly receive Virgin leaflets through the letter box it almost seems they know, do Plusnet have someone from Virgin working on the inside to spoke the wheel ?
Some help would be appreciated I'm not bending over the sofa again today...
5 REPLIES 5
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: intermittent connection time for a change ?

Hi MwEmpire,
I'm sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your connection. I've just run through some tests on your lien ad I've located a fault. If you could raise a fault with us at http://faults.plus.net we'll get an engineer assigned to get that sorted out for you.
MwEmpire
Grafter

Hi, Just raised a ticket thanks..
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

That's automatically been raised over to our suppliers. An engineer will be out to investigate this issue within 24-48 hours.
No access is required to your property, if this changes, we'll be in touch to arrange something. As the fault has been identified externally, it's unlikely that access will be required.
MwEmpire
Grafter

Hi Chris, connection sorted but now syncing @ 47Mb/s from 76Mb/s ...
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I can see that you've got an engineer booked in for Monday, fingers crossed the issue gets sorted out for you.