cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello guys

bob1cam
Hooked

hello guys

I have been fining it difficult getting though to you for the past few days,  you sent me a new router,  when I plugged it in I lost my landline therefore I could not contact you, I did try to contact you by chat, but for some reason that did not work.

could you please send me an engineer, im pulling my hair out

4 REPLIES 4
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: hello guys

Follow appropriate links below.
CHAT won't operate if you have a pop up blocker on your browser; disable for Plus Net.
Baldrick1
Fixes: 416

Welcome to the forum.

Are you saying that the landline is dead after unplugging the modem/router?

It's probably a very long shot in your case but if you accidentally plug the DSL cable between the filter and modem/router WAN socket rather than DSL socket then this will kill the telephone line but it should recover if you unplug it.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

bob1cam
Hooked

hello Baldrick

I just had an engineer in, but all he done was he got the modem to work again, I still dont have connection on one of my pc's, that was one of the reasons I had him come out, I will have to arrange another engineer to come out, could you arrange that for me please.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Excessive white space removed.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 416

@bob1cam

I'm sorry, I am not a member of staff. I am only a customer just like you. You say that you don't have a connection to one of your PCs, does this mean that other devices work? If so then this is not the responsibility of Plusnet unless you have a faulty Plusnet router that is still under warranty. 

Can you explain in more detail just what your problem is and whether you are trying to connect by Ethernet cable or wireless so that we can give you further advice?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'