cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

grrr!! Sort those Gremlins out

jojo
Grafter

grrr!! Sort those Gremlins out

Grrrrrr Internet still being  slow and now i cant even sign into PN as it doesnt recognize me  Angry and then to top it all of "The connection has timed out, The server at www.plus.net is taking too long to respond." Think you have Gremlins  Cry  I dont know how much longer I can cope with gaming withdrawal, theres only so much farmville I can take  moooo oink oink  hellllppppp!!!  Crazy
Quackers  Undecided
15 REPLIES 15
jojo
Grafter

Re: grrr!! Sort those Gremlins out

Just tried again, and I now can get into my account so now don't feel so rejected so I guess 2/3 is good Undecided
thisoldman
Grafter

been trying for 50 mins to get to plus net. Can get to every site but plus net. eventually i got there and now i cant log into forums as it says wrong password. Its  really being s..t  today. As usual no expalanation or apology
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

As usual no expalanation or apology

We *did* post a service status about this. OK, we pre-empted it being resolved slightly but saying there is no explanation or apology isn't correct.
http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1280314395.htm
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
jojo
Grafter

Now is the PN user tools another site or can you get to that from the member centre  ?Huh
thisoldman
Grafter

how can you say resolved at 11 53  when joj and i cant access the site at 12.15.am it took me to 13,05 to access it. Really ben you tell more stories than moses!!
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Sorry about that 😕
We had some problems but brought everything back up relatively quickly. I jumped the gun and posted to say things were resolved. However, we then had to take our systems back down to re-sync everything. Whilst that was being done I couldn't post another service status to say that everything had gone back down. My bad on this one Sad
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Now is the PN user tools another site or can you get to that from the member centre  ??

You can also get to service status from the member centre. http://status.plus.net
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
jojo
Grafter

FED UP!! I have had slow speeds since the 12/06/10, and suposadely BT has sorted the fault out... My usuage has gone from like 33 GB to 4 GB... So what they do wiggle a wire and say its fixed  Sad  I'm sorry for my ranting just kinda getting thustrated at the moment  Crazy
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

The Faults Team have your update from earlier today and will be in touch as soon as we have any further information for you. BT said that it was a software problem in the exchange but I don't have any further detail other than that I'm afraid.
jojo
Grafter

Thank's for the response, Maybe i'll go to BT and bribe them with cookies...  Crazy
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

You can bribe Digi Care with cookies...
jojo
Grafter

Question:  does every single test you do with bt take 48-72 hours for response???? ( meaning if i have 3 different test done i have to wait 144-216 hours till theres a decision made)(already waited 192)
Question: If you reply to a ticket, they think its being dealt with so goes to the back and never get a reply to your comments ????
Just questions that are on my mind and excuse calculation's, was never my best subject at school...
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Some tests take a long time to run, other delays are due to the queuing system.
Who do you mean by 'you'?
jojo
Grafter

'you' as in me... just getting fed up with all this wairting around and not knowing whats going on ??  Just done a BT speed test :

Your DSL Connection Rate :563 Kbps(DOWN-STREAM), 394 Kbps(UP-STREAM)
IP Profile for your line is - 350 Kbps
And thats been like that for ages Sad