cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free wireless modem?

brettking24
Grafter

free wireless modem?

Hi if i change my package to a diff product would i get a free wireless modem?im pn premier atm paying £22 a month
7 REPLIES 7
LiamM
Grafter

Re: free wireless modem?

You can do, if you raise a ticket to the support team requesting it, paying the £5.99 P&P charge and accepting that you'll have to pay for it if you leave within 12 months.
brettking24
Grafter

im pretty new to raising tickets etc,can you give me link pointing me in the right direction thanks
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

On the Member Centre page, click help & support, then help assistant.
Click on hardware orders then delivery costs & Info which will op-up a new window showing what happens with hardware orders.
On the original window click on ask your question tat the bottom and then request the new hardware.
brettking24
Grafter

question made,just waiting to hear back now
LiamM
Grafter

Have you switched to one of the new products first?  (Upgrade link on the Portal).
It'll speed things up if you've already switched to Broadband Your Way, ensured you have credit / debit card details on your account (under "Account settings" on the Portal) and authorised the support staff to take the P&P fee.
Just trying to help speed things up for you whilst waiting for support to come back to you 🙂
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

You can't request a router until you are on the new product!
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Once you have changed to the new product just let us know either on the ticket system again or on this thread and we'll get it sorted for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.