Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

first payment?

silvacrest
Grafter

first payment?

Hi
This is my first post so please forgive the newbie for any mistakes  Cheesy
I signed up with plusnet on the 8th of feb i think and today i checked the order tracker. Appart from me not having a BT line and having to buy one there was no problem untill i noticed
"your first payment will be taken soon"
what payment is this? as far as i can remember i didnt pick any router to be delivered, i picked the free connection. i gunderstand that the first months subscription will be taken soon (which is stated on the order tracker) but i have no idea what this first payment is, can anyone help?
Also, can a Mod take a look at my order tracker? even though customer support phoned me saying i need to buy a new BT line (which i have) the order tracker still says there is a problem with my line
7 REPLIES 7
LiamM
Grafter

Re: first payment?

If you didn't take any hardware, then the first payment will be the first month's subcription.
If you opted to pay the first month by Card then this payment will be taken when the order is submitted to BT.  If you opted to pay the first month by DD then PlusNet will submit the DD instruction to the bank, and then wait for the instruction to be confirmed before they take payment and submit the order to BT.
ChrisL
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Welcome to the forums, silvacrest!  Just a side issue, but I think you'll find the mods can't access your order tracker (or other internal PlusNet data). You need a PlusNet employee to pick this up.  The point is a bit pedantic, because this forum is routinely monitored by people from the Comms team and others. But the mods are elected members of the community, not employees.
Mand
Grafter

Hi,
Welcome to PlusNet. Smiley
We're currently waiting for the Home Phone order to complete, as you're aware. This means the order tracker will not update until this is done (it tracks BB orders only).
Your first payment will be the first month's subscription, I've checked your account and can confirm there's nothing else due.
silvacrest
Grafter

ok, thanks for all the information, one last question though
can a plus net employee tell me a estimated time when my phone and broadband will be activated?
my mother and brothers are hassleing me because of the waiting  Tongue
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
Your phone line is now active. Smiley
We're having some problems with BT Wholesale's ordering system this morning so I'm unable to place your broadband order at the moment, though I'd expect this to get placed later today.
silvacrest
Grafter

thanks for the quick reply (with BT i usually get put through to a call centre in india who most of the time cant help me or an automated e-mail)
i just got a call from plusnet saying my BB will be activated next monday so i can wait till then  Smiley
Mand
Grafter

Excellent, good to hear. Smiley