cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fibre install date

gemmaeley

fibre install date

Hello I have my fibre installation date provisionally booked for the 5th september am but am unable to be home for this date, is it possible to have the 8th September on an afternoon slot?
5 REPLIES 5
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: fibre install date

Hi ,
We can't guarantee that we can get that date for you given the engineer availability however I'm sure our provisioning team will be more than happy to take a look at the dates available for you. If you give them a call direct on 0800 432 0200, they should be able to go through the available dates with you.
gemmaeley

Hello I an unable to call as the house phone is now cut off after the cease was put in place and don't want to be charged for using my mobile , if you can do Monday the 8th pm that would be much appreciated
Routefinder
Grafter

They do have a mobile friendly number 0345 140 0200 that I understand bills at the chargeable landline rate ~ not free but not high mobile charges!
gemmaeley

Quote from: Routefinder
They do have a mobile friendly number 0345 140 0200 that I understand bills at the chargeable landline rate ~ not free but not high mobile charges!

Thanks that's good to know
xreyuk
Grafter

You will have to speak directly to the provisioning team on the numbers provided, the forum staff can't do this for you unfortunately.