cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed.billing.plus.net

loppo3587

failed.billing.plus.net

Hello there

my internet is restricted and i have no other place to ask for help seeing as the customer service is the worst i've ever encountered with plusnet.....no response on twitter, cut off on the phone and no live chat avalibility.

anyway i pay my bill on the 5th of every month and i changed my payment date to do so accordingly but for some reason plusnet is requesting payment now and due to my inability to pay till the 5th my services have been restricted......please will someone who is human help me with this issue before i take my custom elsewhere
1 REPLY 1
Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: failed.billing.plus.net

Hi @loppo3587, I can see that you've spoken to a member of our support team regarding this and they have explained that your services have not been restricted and the process for acknowledging the splash screen to continue using your internet service.

I understand that this situation will have been frustrating, but please do not raise multiple forum topics regarding this, as then it takes longer for us to get to your issue - which of course we don't want to happen!

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team