Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

engineer call in advance

penfold
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

engineer call in advance

I need a bt engineer to the local community centre to resolve a low sync issue. Unfortunately I cannot guarantee anyone to be in the centre for the whole of the timescales bt give. I wondered if its possible to ask the engineer when booking if they can ring a mobile number in advance and I can then guarantee someone will be there. What I dont want us to end up with a failed appt charge because the engineer states they couldnt gain access. I was going to leave a message on the door, but dont want to leave a mobile no. in full view. Anyone any advice?
2 REPLIES 2
Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: engineer call in advance

you will be lucky if the engineer bothers to be honest, I have never had a n engineer ring to say they are on the way for anything they do if they bother to turn up at all, I had one turn up today that i didn't even know was coming BTO and their engineers are a law unto themselves   
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: engineer call in advance

In this area, Dorset/ Hampshire border, I have always received a call from the engineer, normally about 20 minutes prior to his arrival. Maybe I've just been lucky. Smiley