cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dsl zone isp ratings

scootie
Grafter

dsl zone isp ratings

didnt know where to put the post. so feel free to move it oldjim or you still on kettle duty.
http://www.dslzoneuk.net/isp_ratings.php# get rating guys if you havent all ready
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: dsl zone isp ratings

Neither do I so I will wait and see if the more experienced mods have a better idea
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Really out of date logo and  information on packages.
Other thing is it's an all time rating system so when Plus had a bad time a couple of years ago loads or negative scores will still be weighing down the average.
They should at least have a year on year graph to show improvement or degradation of service.
Unless *all* forum members went and voted with some high scores not sure how much good it will do.
Certainly doesn't seem fair to be in between F2S and TalkTalk.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
scootie
Grafter

well i came across that site due to the fact my sisters going to move in with me and she seems to be able to look at every web page there is in aday and shes on o2 unlimted and think she will take me well over 30gb easy and reading her terms an condtions she will have to pay 3 months subs plus £50 dissconnection charge if we stay on with plusnet here.
so with great regret i went on o2's forum to ask what there ping times and how bad the peak slow downs ect where not impressed with any of there network.
but got into a wee disscusion a long the lines of my dads bigger than yours ie PN vs o2. and every one kept saying o2 got best customer satisfaction award. so pointed them to plusnets arwards page. then some one posted that that dsl zone link and wasnt impressed like you say o2's bein round what about a year now maybe less and plus net alot longer so the votes dont seem fair to me.
so thought i would post the link as i had not seen it b4 and get some more votes for PN so we can get up there with the cheezy t.v ads isp's.
Dont worry PN i am staying with you. if i get close to my usage limit i might just have to take the fuse out my sisters pc Grin
pd
Grafter

Well I've just voted.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

I've voted