Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disconnects on Thomson

rogadodge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: disconnects on Thomson

Hi jaggies and thanks,  I appreciate that here are vagaries between the two tests but the test 'stutters' and sometimes takes almost a minute to complete.
                                            Though, to be honest, last night after posting the results the speed and performance did increase.  If it was just the errors of the MBS test I would agree, but to take 30 seconds to load a browser page ,and the disconnections does tell me something else is going on.
I have checked to make sure nothing is running in background and nothing downloading on here or elsewhere.  I know it is not the laptop as it happens with the wifes' and both PDA's/phones.
I can't think of what else to do, so will gratefully accept a new router to see if that resolves it.  Thanks JoJo.  Smiley
P.S.  when I say phones/Pda's I mean 2 smart phones connected through wifi.  So total of 4 connections maximum.
rogadodge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Hi and thanks to all.
                                  received and installed new router with no problems. Seems to have corrected all errors. No disconnects at all whilst i am online.  Though unable to check on kitz as unable to find router.  Will try deleting kitz and reloading it, to see if it is included in the list now. So once again, a big 
Thank you, plusnet
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Is the router Plusnet sent you a TG582n? If so, do the TG585 instructions take you to the stats page?
David