cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

constant disconnection and slow speed

UNHAPPY

constant disconnection and slow speed

when is plusnet gonna do something regarding these issues i joined plusnet on monday 24th may and as of yet still still not kept connection for more than 4 mins at a time, then when i am connected i have to wait ages for the web page to load then i have to keep refreshing the page because of the disconnections, upto now i think plusnet does not look after customers(especially new ones).
the tech guys really do not give a damm when they did contact me back they said they would report it to BTOR now i have to wait 48 to 72 for them
been online since monday now its friday how much longer do i have to wait to ???????
maybe i should buy a dongle while i wait for plusnet to sort this out
great offer 4 months free maybe this is how long it takes to get connected and sorted out !!!!!!!!!!!
3 REPLIES 3
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: constant disconnection and slow speed

Have you tried connecting in the test socket inside the master socket with no telephone connected to see if that will stay connected?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
UNHAPPY

yeh tried connecting behind mastersocket, also new router,new filter, new cable still same result  Cry
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
I've passed the fault back to our supplier, as you're clearly still having problems.
We should have an update soon.