cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

comoda firewall and avast antivirus free versions.

Not applicable

Re: comoda firewall and avast antivirus free versions.

With regards to Asbo's comment about the script thingy I don't fully understand it but was concerned so I downloaded NoScript addon to Firefox. It is supposed to give increased security but the downside is that you have to remember to allow some scripts e.g. Java for certain websites, particularly for https. Eventually it gets less troublesome as it get trained i.e. sites that are visited regularly are allowed.
Might be worth a look if you are interested and don't already have it.
CapNcaveman
Grafter

@Anotherone.. yes im using both at the same time and haven't had an issue with conflicts.  Wink  Sorry No name either due to me panicking and clicking clean and delete file  Embarrassed
@ASBO DOG... Im sorry i cant remenber what file it tried to attack either  Embarrassed
Me bad
But i will remeber in future to keep this info and post for all you guys
  Sorry and thanks
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

@CapNcaveman
Thanks for the info., and good luck with your issues.
@poppy
Thanks for reminding us of that.
Regards.
scootie
Grafter

poppy very wise move using no script add on.
the well know websites are safe to browse with out noscript. when i have bein searching for that not so well published snipit off inforamation i have come across 2 sites that did a drive by on me.
And since finding out about no script for mozila i use this browser when searching suspect sites.
like you say and has bein mentioned on the forums before noscript can cause problems when ordering stuff online ect when you forget to allow the scripts.