cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant get through

grahamreid1

cant get through

My internet speed are ridiculously slow, there is an abvious fault but i cant report it as i cant get though, i have tried 22 seperate times and wait for up to 90 minutes before hanging up, surely this is a breach of contract and i should be able to leave for a new provider? its always the same  "we are having a high volume of calls" if plusnet cant be bothered to staff its centres or run its company why should i be held to a contract?

3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: cant get through

try reporting the fault on line at https://faults.plus.net

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @grahamreid1 Welcome to the community forums.

I understand you spoke to an advisor shortly before making this post and we made some changes to your line for you.

The notes suggest that testing the connection showed the line was performing within the estimated speeds.

If you continue to experience problems with your connection, it would be best to raise this with us via the link Oldjim has provided so we can investigate that further for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
grahamreid1

Harry,

Thank you for taking the time to reply, however your understanding of what took place is incorrect. The rep I spoke with said "there are loads of faults on the line" and as you record calls im sure you can verify this, then I was told to reset my router at 5pm and then you would monitor performance for the next ten days, but that service would be vastly better than I had been receiving. 

I have documented 22 different occasions over the last month when it was nigh on impossible to get through to you guys and report a problem, in my opinion this is a breach of contract on your part and therefor I asked for a complaint to be raised. 

Kind Regards

Graham Reid

A very unhappy Plus net customer who is not being done proud!!!