cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot connect to pay bill keep getting umm cannot connect or failed billing most pages

FIXED
dd1968

cannot connect to pay bill keep getting umm cannot connect or failed billing most pages

hello, I just joined plusnet and I now keep getting message saying failed billing. it says £2 something to be paid on my email

I have been trying for ages to pay but everytime I try to click on the plusnet site it says  umm cannot connect..i can hardly use any of the other internet sites as well as it says failed billing all the time.

I have been trying the last hour and half to pay the bill but cannot

I found this site which actually let me join the forum so I can ask for help but it wont let me connect to my account on here either to pay bill.

I asked on facebook as it says I should receive answer quick but no one seems to be on there

I am near fully deaf so cannot phone for help.i am on my own.

I have just stopped crying long enough to write this message..what can I do please. I want to pay my bill ..thankyou

2 REPLIES 2
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: cannot connect to pay bill keep getting umm cannot connect or failed billing most pages

Fix

Hi @dd1968, thanks for getting in touch

I believe I've recently just responded to your Facebook post and resolved the issue

Let me know if I can help with anything else

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
dd1968

Re: cannot connect to pay bill keep getting umm cannot connect or failed billing most pages

yes thankyou for your help.thankyou