Hi, i initially started with a broadband speed of 7.6Mbps. I updated to a new router quite a few months ago but the speed has gone down too 5.8mbps After the 14 day activation. Estimated line speed: 13Mbps Current line speed: 7.6Mbps when i go on the website now to check my speed it reads as this below. Estimated line speed: There's no speed estimate currently held on your account. Current line speed: 5.8 Mb Thanks for your help.
Hi there, I can see the line is stable at the moment but the SNR is really high, above 13db in fact, that means there may have been a line issue temporarily which DLM (dynamic line management) has reacted to. I've submitted an SNR reset and will check the line again after 30 mins or so to make sure we have the profile set appropriately. Adam
EDIT: no change just yet, I'll check this again later. EDIT: That seems to have had the desired result, I've just updated the profile to 8500kbps
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button