cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadband down

lorna88
Hooked

broadband down

My broadband has been down since early hours Thursday 22nd Feb 2018, I done all the checks also rung plusnet up to raise this concern. Any idea how long it takes to get my broadband fixed? as I desperately need it for work and it not working is causing problems. Thank you
5 REPLIES 5
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: broadband down

Sorry to hear that.

I'm chasing this up for you and I'll update your fault ticket shortly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Note if this service is so important for your work, then I hope that this is NOT a residential service - not only is it not allowed under the T&Cs, residential services have a 72 hour (typical) repair time from BTOR, whereas business grade services tend to be next working day.

https://www.plus.net/help/legal/terms/ [Plusnet Standard Terms]

2.1.3. use the services for personal use in the UK (so don't use the services to run your own business, but a couple of work emails or occasional home working are okay) and in accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy;

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

lorna88
Hooked

I work on the staff bank as an auxiliary nurse which means I cover shifts on wards in hospitals which are short staffed but the system they work with now is an app which means I can only book my shifts through that app which I need internet access for also I can only view my pay slips online as they've stopped the paper pay slips. An engineer is due to come out today so hopefully this will all be resolved
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Let us know how you get on.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

@lorna88,

That kind of use is very different to the intent covered by the T&Cs which is aimed at those working from home on a very regular basis.

I hope your line is soon restored.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.