cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill pending...

scipio1st
Grafter

bill pending...

Hi my bill should have been paid on the 25th. It says it is still pending and I am at the very limit before I need to add another 2gb onto my account.  I dont want to pay £1.80 extra because of your computers. Could something be done please?
6 REPLIES 6
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Re: bill pending...

Your usage is normally reset on your billing date and should have been changed on view my usage. The actual payment is requested on the billing date but takes several pay to be processed hence the pending status.
If you have passed your billing date you do not need to pay for additional usage. If this does happen automatically, you want actually be billed as you are in your new month's allowance.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

It looks like the payment is going through though VMBU should update on the same day. I'll put a ticket into the usage resets pool and am currently raising a problem on this so our developers can look into it for you.
scootie
Grafter

hope u dont mind me butting in.
I had this problem begin of december my usage didnt reset and went over my usage limit. but plus net did not cap my speed or they sorted it when i pointed it out that usage didnt reset still had few mb/s left before capping would take place.
so never got capped but they did not or was not able to reset my usage data till a few days later.
any way your in good hands with plus net staff any other company would not reply to your problem and wait till they have made more money before replying and giving a lame answer  i.e it's your fault not r's your bill this month will be big enjoy paying it.
guess im trying to say well done plus net 4 your customer service. please dont let b.t change your wining formula.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks, scootie - nice one!
Scipio1st, the problem is with the development team now and your usage reset will be looked into tomorrow - you will receive a notice of extra usage being added (just as a warning) but when the reset takes place this will be removed and you won't be charged.
Sorry for the hassle,
scipio1st
Grafter

Thanks Orbrey.
Computer issues do happen, I am just glad things can be sorted so quickly. With AOL I would have an issue for weeks just because they used either scripts with there online chat, which was useless, or there CS staff had no clue over the phone.
Still a happy customer Cheesy
vlb
Dabbler

Quote from: scootie
any way your in good hands with plus net staff any other company would not reply to your problem and wait till they have made more money before replying and giving a lame answer   i.e it's your fault not r's your bill this month will be big enjoy paying it.
guess im trying to say well done plus net 4 your customer service. please dont let b.t change your wining formula.

has to be said its true, i pay a little more than my friends for the same speed etc but that little bit more money is scant compared to the level of communication you get with F9. Keep it up