cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad service

lynnbrookeslynn

bad service

We joined on 30/5/14, paid up front, was told router to arrive in post...it hasn't....that was 14 days ago////told phone would switch toady....hasn't.....tried to call and been on hold for 30 mins. Tried to email, cant. One phone line for all queries...idiotic...
2 REPLIES 2
picbits
Rising Star

Re: bad service

You can't email but you can raise a ticket with the issue (a bit more reliable than email). Just log on to the members portal and log your ticket in there.
Fingers crossed you get your problem sorted Smiley
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: bad service

Hi lynnbrookeslynn,
I'm sorry to hear of the problems that you're experiencing. I can see that you've spoken to my colleague, Lura, who has arranged for another router to be sent out to you. It would appear that the first router we sent you has got lost in the post as it was sent well in time for your broadband activation.
I can also see that you've found how to comment/raise Support Tickets, a preferred method of contacting us if you don't have the time to wait for us on the phone. I'm really sorry that we've got off to a bad start, but I'm hopeful that we can get that router out to you ASAP and get you up and running.