cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autologin

tonyappuk
Dabbler

autologin

There was a time when autologin worked for me but now no matter how many times I turn it on the next time I try to see, for example, my current usage, I'm asked for my user name and password. This is not a great problem but what's changed?
I delete my cache and history at the end of each day and I always have done, but I have a handy utility called IECookiesView that allows me to save selected cookies. This is set up to save anything with "Plusnet" in it. but still I'm asked to login.
Has anyone had the same problem or am I being thick?
2 REPLIES 2
LiamM
Grafter

Re: autologin

Are you accessing the Portal using a bookmark, or link on your PC? Or are you navigating directly to the Portal by entering the website address?
If it is the former, make sure that your bookmark(s) don't have the sessionid string (long string of characters) as this will present you with a login box.
tonyappuk
Dabbler

Re: autologin

Liam
I am accessing using a Favourites link but I see no long ID number. The link is http://portal.plus.net/view_my_broadband_usage/index.php?&strAction=PERIOD If I have to type the basic URL in each time that would take longer than signing in!
Tony