cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

appalling customer service

DJ5

appalling customer service

3 emails and no response. 3 phone calls after holding for 15 mins hanging up. Then when I did get through once got told the system was down and I would be called back within 20 mins - I’m still waiting. So lied to by [CSA Removed] in customer services. Absolutely disgusting, diabolical service. What makes it even worse I am calling on behalf of my elderly mother. Plusnet should be ashamed of themselves.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: appalling customer service

Hi there, 

Really sorry about that. Allow me to help you with this. can you let us know details of the issue and also send me a PM with the username for the account in question please? I'll pass on some feedback about your experience and make sure that we're doing all we can to help you. - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

@DJ5  Just so you don't waste any more time, as far as I know PN doesn't have an e-mail account you can use for customer service issues, just Live Chat.

DJ5

Adam

You have sent me an email I can’t even reply to. How is that even helpful?
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @DJ5,

I can't see that Adam has sent you an email, I'm afraid. As @Jonpe has mentioned, we don't have an email address for customer support. You may receive notifications about your account via e-mail, however these are sent from a "no-reply" e-mail address and you'll receive a bounce back message if you try to reply by e-mail.

I've opened up a ticket on the account so that you can contact us in writing on there. Please can you reply to the ticket here with the details of the issue? If you send us another message on here once you've done this, we'll pick this up and look into this for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team