cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

antivirus software

evie
Grafter

antivirus software

I remember reading that one of the benefits of plusnet would be firewall and anitvirus software. I logged onto the antivirus software website and it mentioned that word 'buy'. Er I thought it was part of the inclusive service offered by plus net. Any insight on this anyone, would be gratefully received. Huh
While I am here, I would like to have a big moan at how ridiculously difficult they have made it to get any online help. You can 'talk to the online assistant' or 'chat to other users' but you'll be darned if you'll be able to get hold of us.
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: antivirus software

Hi Evie,
If you browse to this link there should be an icon for the anti-virus scanning. This is only for your incoming emails and is not something you can download and install.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
evie
Grafter

thankyou kindly for clearing that up pj and thanks muchso for recommending the free anti virus software- most helpful. Ty too mr. plusnet person- I am eating humble pie right this moment.  Smiley
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

You're welcome, glad to help.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.