cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong download profile assigned to the line.

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Wrong download profile assigned to the line.

Hmm. Just checked and it's banded between 25Mb and 49Mb - it would update if your connection synced at the top of the band, unfortunately though it seems pretty much stuck at 39.3Mb. Looking at that it seems the downstream profile is fine I'm afraid 😕
RickK
Grafter

Matt,
Thank you for getting back so quick. And I didn't want to start posting the stuff the tech support have informed me, but it is either the information in the thread is incorrect or the technical support are just making run around;
"Named agent"- BOT - DSL Logged Faults
5:50pm, Thursday 8 Aug 2013
[internal]
unable to run GEA test.
PTTR
Type Date Direction Profile Speed
TAP-1 3-8-2013 (13:26) DownStream 37807 37220
TAP-1 3-8-2013 (13:26) UpStream 20000 14210

Summary:
looks like we failed to place customer on 80/20 product. will arrange for modify order.

This is ticket 72911367 where I am still waiting for response.
I am getting to the point of requesting deadlock letter and writing in a formal complaint, because none of the expectation have been met since the day I migrated over, every time I phone up it is because I have to wait with BTWholeSale, but no one seems to take ownership and actually deal with the case.
Regards,
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Rick,
Looks like it's been picked up and raised for you now, you can see the stats I quoted have actually been pasted into the ticket now?
Also, looks like the fault's now at the stage where an engineer visit is required - if you could advise when you're available either on the ticket or here I'll get it booked for you.