cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Word Processing usage

FIXED
onkeljoe

Word Processing usage

Does editing a document using a word processing software count as usage like in browsing? IIs it also downloading? Between 8 am and midnight I did not use the  Internet only Word Processor and my usage was 102 MB. Is it reasonable?

3 REPLIES 3
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Word Processing usage

Fix

It depends on where the document you were editing is stored.  If the document and the word processing software are on your local PC then there would be no broadband usage.  If on the other hand either the document or the software were in the Cloud or Google docs?

These days 109 MB is not a major usage and is most likely to be on (or more) of the packages on your PC taking automatic updates.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

bin
Aspiring Pro

It may be that you are configured to automatically back up to Microsoft One Drive (their cloud storage system) if that's the case then this traffic could relate to that.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I concur with on this one.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet