cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do we have to wait well over 1 hour to talk to Plusnet??

darcy
Grafter

Why do we have to wait well over 1 hour to talk to Plusnet??

Why do I have to wait well over one hour to talk to PLUSNET?? what an appalling sevice. I am still on the phone waiting !!
This week I had a fault with my phone which resolved itself yesterday. although and engineer was booked to come today it was postponed until Monday to see if no further problem occurs.
Today I have intermittent service with broadband and when it is there, it is .450kbps. I have been waiting twice on the phone to talk to someone for this length of time. Meanwhie,I tried Chat and finally got someone -John D- who was unable to help really and then walked away from the chat without even saying so. I have the engineer booked for the phone on Monday but do not need him now, but if I cancel the appointment  where do I stand? If they find no fault, I will be charged for the visit and if i cancel, my broadband fault will continue. This John D said it was connected to my phone fault but I do NOT have a phone fault now.
Still on the phone waiting to talk to someone 90 minutes at last count.
2 REPLIES
pauldavies83

Re: Why do we have to wait well over 1 hour to talk to Plusnet??

It's the "award winning customer service"
Assume the award was for the longest wait to speak to someone
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 46

Re: Why do we have to wait well over 1 hour to talk to Plusnet??

@darcy
... who was unable to help really and then walked away from the chat without even saying so

I'm really sorry about this. I've found a copy of the chat transcript and I'll take a look through and make sure some feedback is passed on as that's not acceptable to us either.
I know your priority is to get the fault resolved, I've been performing diagnostic checks and see that there are no faults with the line itself now and we do need to investigate this as a broadband issue.
Please bear with us and our faults team will be picking that up and getting back to you via ticket 115586142 soon.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team