cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who else doesn't get any Usage summary detail?

Nodrog

Who else doesn't get any Usage summary detail?

OK this probably won't go down too well give that most of the posts here have real issues but just for a bit of a change, while I get good connectivity at about 14Meg and no apparent drop outs, I've not been able to see any Usage Summary for months now other than Sorry, there's nothing to show at the moment, no matter how many tickets I open.  The monthly totals are there but not the current months daily summary.
Apparently there are a lot of users having this problem, thou I don't see many on here.  I did find an older post in the search, and the chap got it fixed in a few days, while some other person said well done but he was still waiting after months.
Same street, same exchange, neighbour gets it quite the thing... me? nothing for months.  As I said to the support people, can't be rocket science surely!
cheers
Nodrog
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Who else doesn't get any Usage summary detail?

Hi there,
I'm not aware of any overriding issues with usage being displayed at the moment.
I'll take a look at yours shortly and see if I can get this resolved myself, if not I'll make sure we get that sorted for you.
Adam
EDIT: I can see you've already been discussing this with us on ticket 61972335  problem 72449 is open for the purpose of investigating this. Sorry if this has affected you for a while, I'll do what I can to raise awareness of this and I'm sure this will be fixed as soon as we're able to.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Nodrog

Thanks for the thought but still no detail then?Huh
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there,
I need to speak with a specific colleague about this. It looks like I might not be able to today but have set a reminder to chase this up and get back to you tomorrow morning.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Morning,
We've made a few adjustments to your account which seem to have fixed this from our side so let me know if your usage is displaying from your point of view.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Nodrog

many thanks Adam,
don't know what or whose buttons you pressed but that has done the trick and I can see the whole of this period back to the 7th Nov.
cheers
Gordon
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Good to hear, thanks for letting me know.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team