cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's James when we need him?

Original_Design
Grafter

Re: Where's James when we need him?

Hi Matt - Copies of the 2 relevant bank statements have been attached to Ticket No 31312272  showing the 2  x £30 returned DD charges as discussed.
The £10 ATM withdrawal on the 29th Oct was paid into her Debit card account to cover the £6.99 P&P charge as insisted on by CS.
Hopefully you can get a cheque raised to reimburse her ASAP.
Thanks - Alastair
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
I've sent the ticket to finance to sort out the cheque now.
Original_Design
Grafter

Hi Mand - Thanks, the internal ticket does indeed show that you instructed Finance to issue the refund of £60 at 9.15am on Dec 23rd.
There was finally a message from link:csa removed in accounting on Monday 4th Jan "Your cheque refund has been processed, you should receive this within 10 working days"
As of today (Friday 8th), the cheque has still not arrived. Can someone PLEASE find out if it has been posted yet and let my daughter know? Or even better, forget the cheque and transfer the refund into her account.
£60 for someone on a very tight budget is a lot, and she would like to eat again soon (preferably before the end of next week).
The Comms team has been pretty efficient, but have been let down by finance.
Surely the refund could have been transferred directly into her bank account, instead of using the bean counters preferred ploy of raising a cheque, getting it signed, leaving it in the FD's drawer for a few days, then sending it out second class when someone complains . . . AND THEN there's still the four/five day wait for the cheque to clear.
I can't say I'm particularly happy with the overall performance of PN in this instance - if there's any way (and I'm sure there is) that the refund could be transferred directly to her account at the beginning of next week, that would go a long way towards restoring (some) of my faith in PN.
The ball's in your court, comms team - go twist some arms in finance! (Please)
Alastair
adie:red staff members name removed as per link:rules]
Original_Design
Grafter

Bump