cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my router!?

lukesurry123

Where is my router!?

10 days since my phone line was activated (on time) sadly the same can't be said for my broadband.. Where is my router!? I'm currently relying on relatives for internet and I am starting to regret joining plus net as I expected to be surfing the web a lot sooner than this!!
6 REPLIES 6
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Where is my router!?

Hi there,
The router will be dispatched today, hopefully to arrive tomorrow but it might end up being early next week. I'll see what I can do to chase up your order as well.
lukesurry123

Sorry about the fuss, I got it resolved on the phone it was due to me not paying for the delivery, but I thought I would've been told I had not paid, because that's the service I ordered! Anyway at least the router is now finally on its way.
lukesurry123

so my router finally arrved on Saturday 2nd (happy days) OBVOUSLY NOT FOR LONG it clearly states the internet will be ready in 5-7 days from the phone line going live (this was the 21st of october) I have received an email today saying that my internet will be ready by midnight 20th November, a whole two week and three days of my router arriving AND A WHOLE MONTH of my phone line going live. this isn't acceptable. surely my internet must be activated before that? one very unsatisfied custimer.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Really sorry about that, unfortunately that's the date our suppliers have issued for the order - we'll see if there is anything we can do to speed things up but it's very unlikely I'm afraid.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I've been in touch with our suppliers and I'm happy to report that we have been able to amend the completion date with our suppliers to the end of the day tomorrow. I will keep an eye on the progress of your order and I'll let you know if there any further issues/when the order completes.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

The order has now completed and I've activated your account.
You can now connect your router up and should be able to access the Internet.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.