Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has my ticket gone?

FIXED
MartinR
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Where has my ticket gone?

I have been having dropped connection so, this afternoon, I used the broadband trouble shooter and went through the list of questions. I had a dropped connection during this process but I was able to continue with the process to the end after re-connection.

When I went back to the trouble shooter later, there were several replies to say my question had been elevated, etc, etc. Now when I go back to Help Assistant https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search it tells me, "You currently have no open questions". So, (a) where has my request gone and (b) why have I had no email informing me that a ticket has been raised.

Puzzled

5 REPLIES 5
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Where has my ticket gone?

Hello @MartinR

Sorry to hear that your fault ticket appears to have closed.

I'll take a look at things and see what I can do tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your patience. Looking into your account I can see that the troubleshooter was completed yesterday at 14:59 and a fault raised. Later that evening, the ticket was closed on the Member Centre (at 19:31).

When the ticket was raised it fell into the Phone Faults pool, which indicates there may be an issue with the line. I've run a copper line test it's found a fault:

Fault - Unbalanced Cable

Would probably advise to contact your phone provider to progress this as we're not able to raise a broadband fault until the line is clear, because it's likely to be the cause of any broadband problems.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
MartinR
Dabbler

Anoush, thank you very much for investigating this problem - and for responding so quickly Smiley

I am very glad I raised the matter here or, from what you said, I would be waiting in limbo for a long time.

Martin

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

No probs, please feel free to let us know if you are still having problems with your broadband connection after your line's fixed.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
MartinR
Dabbler

Fix

Openreach visited yesterday and this morning. Two line faults were fixed. What's more, I gained an extra 0.5 Mb/s and my neighbor's internet connection came back to life as well!Smiley

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Awesome, happy to hear that. One of the best outcomes of an engineer visit ever. Thumbs_Up