cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has my Fault Ticket Gone

wytco0
Grafter

Where has my Fault Ticket Gone

24 hours ago I raised a fault ticket after suffering multiple disconnects yesterday, I checked the ticket several time today but it wasn't updated at all, A couple of hours ago I added a comment asking for an update and now the ticket seems to have disappeared completely
Whats happening? I am not happy that 24 hours after raising the call nothing seems to have been done and now the ticket looks as though its been deleted, and I am still getting disconnects.
Is there a direct link to fault tickets because I cant find it anywhere, normally I access them from Member Centre.
8 REPLIES 8
wytco0
Grafter

Re: Where has my Fault Ticket Gone

Ticket number is #61161021 I am pretty sure this ticket has been completely ignored, nothing at all has been added to it other that the automatic entries when it was raised.
I managed to find it bu using an old link from an earliet ticket but the fault is not showing on my Memeber Centre screen.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

The initial reply to a fault ticket is around 48 hours currently, if noone else has replied to it by tomorrow we'll take a look when the team here are back in the office.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
wytco0
Grafter

48 Hours wow that's terrible, there is no point in raising a ticket through your automatic system if it means such huge delays, phoning is much quicker. In the past whether by phone or automatically I have not had to wait this long for a response.
I thought Plusnet support was meant to be first class this is a long way from first class.
dick:quote
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

To be clear that's for *fault* tickets, standard support tickets are picked up much quicker than this.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
wytco0
Grafter

OK well I am not sure what it is but I think its a support ticket, whatever it is it still says "Awaiting support team answer " and I have still not received any updates at all. So I don't think its been looked at.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

It is a fault ticket that has been raised which current response time is around 48 hours. Your line is undergoing testing and we'll be in-touch as soon as it's completed.
wytco0
Grafter

Its well over 48 hours my connection is unstable I have still heard nothing at all.. Link was down for several hours this morning and would not come back up. I have no idea what I can do to get someone to look at it.
Plusnet service seems to have gone form first class to terrible is a very short period of time, I fully understand it can take time to fix things but not giving any updates at all for more than 2 days is terrible by any standards. I wont be recommending plusnet any more.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for your time on the phone just now, I'm sorry you feel that this has taken too long for a response to the issue so far. I can see that an engineer visit has been booked for tomorrow morning so please let us know how that goes and if any further assistance is needed.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team