cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I receive my new Netgear Fibre Modem ?

DuncanM
Grafter

When will I receive my new Netgear Fibre Modem ?

I actioned an account change to Fibre Extra on 13th February and it will be installed on Friday 24 Feb 8am to 1pm. When will I receive the router ?
My account page still says awaiting dispatch and has been like this since Friday 17th February. I called up today and was advised I should receive it within 3 to 5 days but my install is in 3 days from now. If it does not say order dispatched  by the end of today I am not going to get it by Friday. Why can't somone just post it instead of saying if I have not got it after 5 days (by tomorrow I assume) then phone again and they will reorder it. What's going on ?
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: When will I receive my new Netgear Fibre Modem ?

. Why can't somone just post it instead of saying if I have not got it after 5 days

We usually can push the order through however the issue has been further down the chain at the warehouse. The order was placed on our systems on the 17th and the issue at the warehouse has now cleared so your router should be dispatched today.
Deliveries usually take up to 3 working days so we're hopeful that you should receive it in time.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
chartford
Grafter

- deleted - sorry wrong thread -
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi DuncanM,
If you've not already received it you should do tomorrow, as it's now showing as dispatched on our systems,
Jojo Smiley
DuncanM
Grafter

Many thanks, I received the router yesterday. Good job it was double wrapped in sellophane as the post man left it on the doorstep all day in the rain. Lucky it was still there when I got home at 8pm and no one nicked it!
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Indeed, you'd think he'd have left it under the plant pot or something! Wink