cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What spam mail?

Brickinit
Grafter

What spam mail?

credit where credit is due. was getting upto 70 spam mails aday now for the last 2 day none! can't be a bad thing. someone at PN has hit the right button. cheers  Kiss
8 REPLIES 8
thebeehive
Dabbler

Re: What spam mail?

Can anyone tell me how to reverse the alias set up in my squirrel mail please?  I am not receiving any emails to thebeehive since setting up the alias (which is Postmaster).  I just want to revert back to using the beehive.  Help!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

on the MEMBER CENTRE go to email setting, then "Manage My Mail" then Aliases tab,, Scroll down and you can edit or delete your existing aliases.
Bob_Milton
Grafter

I think that you can edit but not delete an alias?
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

You can edit *or* delete any alias you like with exception of the Postmaster one. If the OP would like this removing from their account then I can take a look and see if this will be possible.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

thebeehive
Dabbler

Its the Postmaster alias that I would like to get rid of then revert back to receiving my emails to thebeehive.  Is that possible?
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Hmmm, not too sure what you mean.
You have one mailbox that receives email to *both* beehive@... and postmaster@... are you not receiving emails sent to the beehive@ address because you should be?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

thebeehive
Dabbler

I should be receiving emails to my thebeehive address but I am not.  I know there are emails waiting to come through. 
JW
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 24

It sounds like you may have set the 'Catch All' to off, as this means that only emails addressed to your default mailbox and postmaster@ will reach you. To undo this, visit Manage My Mail, then go to the Catch All section and turn it back on.
Though any emails that have been sent to you whilst this was set to off will have been discarded by the server if they didn't match your configured addresses.
 Jon W
 Plusnet