Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What size is the BTOR Fibre modem?

Routefinder
Grafter

What size is the BTOR Fibre modem?

Hi All
As it says in the title ~ though I have seen pictures of the modem I could not see the dimensions stated anywhere.  The reason I ask is that when I said to SWMBO that we will be getting Fibre in the not too distant future but it would need a "box" near the front door (by the master socket), she said 'and how big is the box....?'
TIA Smiley
4 REPLIES 4
wykehamhouse
Grafter

Re: What size is the BTOR Fibre modem?

Width: 16.2mm cm, length: 11.9mm cm, height: 3.2mm cm.
Edit: Of course that should be cm and not mm!
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

You can get an "extension kit" when you order and it can be moved up to 10M away (or is it 20M?)
Routefinder
Grafter

Hi Both
Many thanks for the feedback.
@ Suzie/AlecR ~ though surely I think you mean cm not mm in the dimensions posted, if it was that size in mm there would not be any room for the power supply plug, RJ11 & RJ45 sockets Wink
@ Hairy McBiker ~ yup, read that they can place it as appropriate but there is power point close by the master socket and if located there it should not be "in your face" compared to the other walls in the hall???
wykehamhouse
Grafter

Quote from: Routefinder
@ Suzie/AlecR ~ though surely I think you mean cm not mm in the dimensions posted, if it was that size in mm there would not be any room for the power supply plug, RJ11 & RJ45 sockets Wink

Indeed. I have corrected the original post, sorry for any confusion caused.