Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's happening Plusnet?

SoccerTees
Dabbler

What's happening Plusnet?

Hi
Could a rep from Plusnet care to explain what's happening with my fibre installation?
Was originally given a date for the 12th. Emailed Plusnet asking whether an earlier date was at all possible. Received a reply back saying my new installation date would now be the 5th Dec (AM slot). Was well chuffed as you can imagine and took the day off for Thursday to get everything installed.
Called up today to confirm everything's in order for the 5th. Suddenly, Plusnet changed it's tune and now my installation is scheduled for the 12th (PM slot) and the rep on the line said something about training and ofcom issues but eventually said sorry for the mess but my hands are tied and we can't do anything.
So, could someone take a look at this mess and tell me what's happening and hopefully sort this out once and for all. I'm off the whole day on Thursday now thanks to Plusnet and will need to take another day off going by what she said. Will I be compensated for having to take an extra day off work through no fault of mine  Huh
Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: What's happening Plusnet?

Hi there,
Really sorry about this. The reason why we can't install fibre any sooner than the 12th is that's when the line is being installed.
I've updated ticket 78032365 on your account regarding a good will gesture.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
SoccerTees
Dabbler

Re: What's happening Plusnet?

Thanks Adam. Much appreciated  Smiley