cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's happened to my 'Unlimited Upgrade'?

cookertron
Dabbler

What's happened to my 'Unlimited Upgrade'?

Hello Plusnet, Happy New Year Smiley
Just wandering what has happened to my account.
I originally signed up with the 'EXTRA'  package (60gb usage etc), and have last month signed up to 'unlimited' which I thought started at the new billing month (1st of Jan). However this doesn't seem to be the case. My tariff still seems to be 'Extra'!
Any chance you can move this on to 'unlimited' as the process on this page suggests, 'https://portal.plus.net/apps/account/change/4247593/CurrentAccount'. If you need my user account name or other details then I'll be happy to give them to you Smiley
Thank you

Cookertron
6 REPLIES 6
cookertron
Dabbler

Re: What's happened to my 'Ulimited Upgrade'?

Grrrrr, The title should have been, "What has happened to my 'Unlimited' upgrade?"
jim:green It does now mod:end
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: What's happened to my 'Ulimited Upgrade'?

Hi cookertron,
Product changes don't happen on the stroke of midnight, it'll probably complete by the time you're up in the morning (assuming it hasn't failed for some reason).
You should be able to edit the thread title (I think you just need to edit your first post to do this).
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
offbeatdave
Grafter

Re: What's happened to my 'Unlimited Upgrade'?

I got all excited at the stroke of midnight a few days ago when mine was due to switch, raised a ticket when it hadn't happened by 1am, but then felt stupid when it happened at 1:50am.  Embarrassed We're all too impatient!
Estragon
Rising Star

"All"?  Lips_are_sealed
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

I had to wait until nearly 3AM on the day of my change.  Sad
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi cookertron,
It looks like you're up and running on the unlimited product, a script runs in the early hours of the morning to pick any account changes up.
If you've got any questions for us then let me know.
Chris