cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the complants procedure and where do you find it ?

shermans
Pro
Fixes: 3

What is the complants procedure and where do you find it ?

I hate to have to do this but I have good reason to wish to raise a complaint concerning support services, but I cannot find where or how to do so.  Can anyone tell me how I can escalate an issue (more of an attitude) to someone more senior ?  I do not want to say any more on this forum about the grounds because there should be no need to wash dirty linen in public, and I am sure that simple escalation will get matters resolved.
9 REPLIES 9
James
Grafter

Re: What is the complants procedure and where do you find it ?

Hi there,
Is there asomething that I can look into for you?
We have a Code of Practice which details the complaints procedure.
Again, if there is something that I can help with, I shall be more than happy to do so.
shermans
Pro

Hi James
Thanks for the quick response.  I will PM you.
Nick
James
Grafter

Thanks Nick.
shermans
Pro

Having said I wouldn't, well I am....going to wash dirty linen in public, except that it is now all clean !
As I expected, my issue was easily resolved.  I was called twice by Plusnet and we got everything sorted out.  So I must give full credit to the support team for dealing so promptly with the matter.
I have said it before, and say it again, that these days there are sadly very few companies in any industry that are so approachable as Plusnet when it comes to customer services.  I know of only one other, and that's a ferry company, so no competition for Plusnet !
What I particularly like is the fact that all the support staff put their whole name to any communications.  It is not just "Jane" or "Frank" or "Zmbrnski" or an equally untraceable nickname, but the real thing.  That is actually very rare and re-assuring.  I do think that it is appreciated by customers, and it makes it more personal because they are accountable, whereas just a first name is firstly patronising to the customer, and secondly implies that they want to be anonymous.
So full marks to you all.
James
Grafter

Hi Nick,
Thank you for your kind words.
As I mentioned to you on the phone, there were certain replies which skirted around the issues that you were experiencing, which was unfortunate. I'm glad that I was able to highlight the issue and hopefully now you will have a better understanding of streaming roadio and how you can translate kilobits per second into megabytes per hour!
What many will be aware of is our continued recruitment drive to try to attact the créme de la créme of customer service and technical support staff within the South Yorkshire (and beyond) area. However, of course that will not neccessarily bring with it an improved level of customer satisfaction, it just means that we're able to answer calls and tickets faster.  We're currently reviewing the target levels for our staff to ensure that we're setting a realistic target and we've just internally announced a new role for a Training and QoS analyst.  they will be responsible for individual training and quality monitoring for all of our support staff, thus highlighting short coming and areas for improvements.
shermans
Pro

streaming roadio

I know I have just come back from Canada, but I did not go far enough West this time to see any "steaming rodeos" !
But thanks nevertheles !
Nick
david11

I also do not want to do this in public unfortunately the forum seems to be the only place that customers can get PlusNets full attention. My outstanding  problem is now 2 months old and my patience is rapidly running out .
Way is it so difficult for me to get it something that is an advertised and included product option.
Along with all the other problems I have had changing to option 2 am seriously considering requesting a MAC code.
Could someone have a look at ticket no 22694833 and get it sorted.  Please ..
James
Grafter

Hi David,
I am extremely sorry that this has taken so long to resolve for you.
I understand that our QA team are currently looking into this for you and I will let you know as soon as I have heard back from them.
Mand
Grafter

Quote from: david11
Could someone have a look at ticket no 22694833 and get it sorted.  Please ..

Sorted. Smiley
Apologies for the delay in getting this resolved for you.