cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is going to hopped today with my broadband?

Takiplus

What is going to hopped today with my broadband?

Dear team,
Thanks you for keeping me updated over the community website. I received a new text message from you as an update, which is a bit confusing. The text message explains that there is a cease on my phone order put by Sky, my current provider. The cease is due to complete by 22/10/2018. You stated that if I ask the provider to remove this then you could take over the line as normal. Otherwise you would wait until the cease order completes on 22/10/2018 then place the order again, but that this would mean that I will experience a period of downtime between services.

I called Sky today and explained the issue to them, and asked them to remove the cease. They said that everything looks fine and that there is nothing that should prevent you from placing the order and that their services is going to stop on 22/10/2018 as planned.
Can you please explain to me what this means? Is the problem now solved as Sky could not find any issues? If not, am I going to have a downtime starting from the 22?
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: What is going to hopped today with my broadband?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: What is going to hopped today with my broadband?

Hi @Takiplus, I have added further information on the account on the ticket here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=183399136

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team