Did you mean: 

What is My Circular?

Brian
Grafter

What is My Circular?

What is My Circular?
I've read the info pages, but still can't see what it is about  Huh
Two main areas that interst me:
1. Own website. I've got a website elsewhere, does this mean that I can arrange for users to subscribe to a mailing list that I might want to implement? If so, how do I do it? (i've read the instructions, but still don't know what 'email address' it asks for when setting up! Mine, my website, a special re-direct, or what? Sorry folks, I just can't guess!
If it's isn't for website 'mail-list' subscribers, what is it for?
If it is for subscribers, how do they delete their name sfrom the list?
etc
eyc
2. Emails generally. Yes, I have contact groups, and send them emails from time to time. Is this the same? Or what? Undecided
3 REPLIES 3
itsme
Grafter

Re: What is My Circular?

If you go to script access you will see that you have an option to make public of private. If you select public you will then be sent an email to the address that you have entered in the List Manager containing the code that you have to enter into you web page to allow people to subscribe. If it's private then you can only enter additional email addresses through the portal.
The advantage using this over contact groups is that the emails addresses are not listed in to: cc or Bcc  so great for privacy of addresses.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

It would help us common or garden types to tell us it is a business user item, then I wouldnt have to search for it
itsme
Grafter

Should be under the communicate menu but may have dropped it with the product refresh, try https://portal.plus.net/office.html?action=mycircular&?membermenu=mycircular